Humidity outdoors can be quite the burden.” It makes warm weather miserable by causing you to perspire copiously.” High humidity indoors, however, can cause condensation on walls and floors which may trigger the growth of harmful allergens. Bacteria, dust mites, and mold flourish in high humidity and may cause serious respiratory problems, including allergy and asthma flare-ups.” So, why do airborne allergens and harmful viruses all love high humidity” The answer is moisture. Dust mites do not drink water; instead, they absorb moisture from the air. When indoor humidity is high, dust mite populations can expand quickly and cause considerable problems for those suffering from allergies or asthma. High humidity also makes it much easier for mold and fungus to reproduce throughout your home, damaging whatever they grow upon and seriously threatening your health. Like dust mites, mold and fungus spores pose a considerable threat for allergy and asthma sufferers. Don’t worry’just because it’s getting humid doesn’t mean you have to sit idly by and let dust mites and mold consume your home. Airborne bacteria, viruses, fungi, mites, and mold can all be controlled by simply using a dehumidifier in your home, boat, or RV. Dehumidifiers allow you to control humidity levels in your home and remove unnecessary moisture from the air. If anyone in your household suffers from allergies or asthma, then you should seriously consider using a dehumidifier on a regular basis.

You deserve to be comfortable in your own home, and an Eva-Dry Mini Dehumidifier can help. Our portable and re-usable dehumidifiers are great for homes, boats, RV’s, and much more! Eva-Dry Mini Dehumidifiers are lightweight, non-toxic, and, most importantly, effective. To learn more about our products and how they can help you fight airborne allergens and stay healthy, visit our website or call (877) 382-3790 today!

Author bayshore

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *