The EDV2200 is a mid-sized capacity, electric dehumidifier. The unit works in areas of the home that are up to 2,200 cubic feet and helps dry the home via thermal electric Peltier technology. It’s effectiveness is measured in gathering approximately 20.5 oz. of water per day at 86° F and 80% R.H. Additional specifications of the EDV2200 includes: a power adapter of 12V DC 6AMP, power consumption of 72W, 2 Liter capacity removable water tank and an automatic water level detector switch to indicate tank is full. The unit measures 8 ½”W x 14″H x 6 ¾”D and carries a UPC # of 832856000275.
Instruction Manual (1.3MB / PDF)
110V AC Standard Power Cord Included
The Eva-Dry 2200 is equipped with a standard
110V power supply.
Need a 12V DC Power Cord for RV or boat?
Great for camping, in the RV and on the boat.
Get more details.
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Vacation Homes: Absorbs musty odors from stagnant air, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Storage Spaces: Protects your stored clothing, electronics, and furniture from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Stored Boats/RVs/Classic Cars: Protects storage from damage caused by excess moisture and musty odors from stagnant air.