The EDV1100 is a mini-capacity, electric hydroponic dehumidifier. The unit works in areas of the home that are up to 1,100 cubic feet. It’s effectiveness is measured in gathering approximately 8 oz. of water per day at 86° F and 80% R.H. Additional specifications of the EDV1100 includes: a power adapter of 9V DC 2.5AMP, power consumption of 22.5W, 16 oz. capacity removable water tank and an automatic water level detector switch to indicate tank is full. The unit measures 6″L x 4 ½”W x 8 ½”H and carries a UPC # of 832856000206.
Instruction Manual (1.6MB / PDF)
110V AC Standard Power Cord Included
The Eva-Dry 1100 is equipped with a standard
110V power supply.
EDV- 1100 Hydroponic Dehumidifier Uses:
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Vacation Homes: Absorbs musty odors from stagnant air, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Storage Spaces: Protects your stored clothing, electronics, and furniture from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Stored Boats/RVs/Classic Cars: Protects storage from damage caused by excess moisture and musty odors from stagnant air.