The EDV-4000 is the first tiny house dehumidifier to use innovative rotary desiccant technology to provide high volume dehumidification without requiring a compressor. The unit is safer than compressor-based systems and designed for low maintenance operation, with a high capacity water catch basin that requires only periodic emptying. Also includes a built-in ionizer and bacteria-killing filter to improve air quality, if needed.
The Eva-Dry 4000 tiny house dehumidifier is designed for medium to larger spaces of up to 4000 cubic feet, including:
- Large closets: Eva-Dry prevents damage to fabrics and musty odors caused by excess moisture.
- Bedrooms and Baths: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture that can accumulate.
- Cabins: Keeps the air dry, helping to inhibit mold growth. Ideal for cabins and vacation homes on or near the water.
- Large RVs and boats: Protect your investment from excess humidity and harmful mold. Helps keep allergens down in areas prone to high humidity.
- Basements: Keeps basements dry and humidity-free, alleviating condensation build up and dripping.
- Offices: Protects hardwood floors from moisture and mildew damage.
For a comparison of rotary desiccant dehumidifiers and compressor-based dehumidifiers, click here.
- Operating temperature range: 34°F – 104°F
- Moisture removal: 7 liters/day (at 68°F; relative humidity 60%)
- Water tank capacity: 2 liters
- Power: High 615W, Low 330W
- Voltage: 120V; 60Hz
- Amperage: High Speed: 5.15 AMPS; Low Speed: 2.76 AMPS
- Net weight 13.5 lbs
- Gross weight 15.5 lbs
- Product size: 18″H x 11.5″W x 7″D
- Compressorless dehumidifier uses desiccant rotor technology to remove moisture from the air
- Environmentally friendly with no harmful gasses
- Quiet operation: 34db at low fan speed; 51db at high fan speed
- Special silver coating within the filter kills bacteria on contact, improving the quality of air in your home or office
- Built-in ioniser
- Built-in humidistat
- Continuous drain capability: 12mm (15/32”) inner diameter hose (not supplied). For drain hose hookup instructions click here.
- Dryer mode and electronic louvers can be used to direct warm air to dry clothes, rugs, coats and more; ideal for laundry rooms and mud rooms
- Dryer mode includes power saving setting for summer use and turbo setting for winter
- Up to 8 hour timer for added convenience
- Light and portable with carry handle: only 13 lbs. (as compared to compressor models that weigh over 20 lbs.)
- Removable water bucket with handle
- Operating light
- Auto restart after power cut. Once the power is restored after a power failure, the appliance will continue to operate at the selected settings.
For instructions on fitting the unit with a drain hose, click here.