Eva-Dry 333 Mini-Dehumidifier
Eva-Dry 333 Mini-Dehumidifier Customers love this product!
out of 5 based on 5 reviews.
The E-333 provides dampness protection that is ideal for small spaces such as:
- Small closets: Eva-Dry prevents damage to fabrics and musty odors caused by excess moisture.
- Plastic Storage Containers: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture on stored seasonal clothing.
- Cabinets: Protects stored food from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Under sink: Keep the under sink area dry and mold free.
- Safes: Protect your valuable pictures and important documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
This eco-friendly dehumidifier silently and reliably protects clothes and valuables from mold, mildew and moisture. The unit lasts 20-30 days before renewing. Special features of the E-333 includes: the unit works in areas up to 333 cubic feet, requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe! The unit measures 6 1/4" L, 1 ¼" W, 4 ¾" H.
Plug in to renew! (10-12 hours)
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Offices/Supply Closets: Protects electronic equipment, supplies and paper from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gym Lockers: Absorbs odors and dries wet gym clothes faster.
- Musical Instruments: Prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gun Safes: Prevent rust to guns and expensive ammunition and other damage caused by excess moisture.
- Safety Deposit Boxes: Protect your valuables and documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
( out of 5 )
We live in Florida and put a 333 in our pantry, it works great and keeps our dry food fresh longer! Looking at the 1100 for my kids room next.
( out of 5 )
( out of 5 )I have 6 gallon buckets of dehydrated foods that are opened and resealed with the Gamma Lids. I put one in each pail before I resealed it. Since I'm periodically in and out, moisture will get back in the buckets. The 333 is a bit large for that size but I'll see how well it works. So far it's been in there a week and is still solid blue. I can see when they're no longer working and can recharge them so I don't lose my food storage to moisture.
( out of 5 )I bought this unit for a gun safe and have used it continuously for the past 10 years. For one 2-year period the safe was sealed while I was working overseas except for every 6 weeks I had a friend dry out the unit. When I came home my firearms were still in perfect condition. Now after 10 years I need to dry out the unit much more frequently but it still works great.
( out of 5 )We bought our first RV in March of 2016. Everyone told use to get moisture ridding chemicals, to protect it from moisture damage while sitting unused. I saw your product while shopping, and decided to give it a try, because it is rechargeable without having to buy more chemicals every month. I bought 2, I put one at the rear of the RV and the other at the front. They work great, I haven't had any moisture problems. Yesterday (Oct 20, 2016), I came across the E-500, and bought 2 of them. Thank you for a great product. - Bill