Eva-Dry 333 Mini-Dehumidifier
Eva-Dry 333 Mini-Dehumidifier Customers love this product!
5.0 out of 5 based on all 5 reviews.
The E-333 provides dampness protection that is ideal for small spaces such as:
- Small closets: Eva-Dry prevents damage to fabrics and musty odors caused by excess moisture.
- Plastic Storage Containers: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture on stored seasonal clothing.
- Cabinets: Protects stored food from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Under sink: Keep the under sink area dry and mold free.
- Safes: Protect your valuable pictures and important documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
This eco-friendly dehumidifier silently and reliably protects clothes and valuables from mold, mildew and moisture. The unit lasts 20-30 days before renewing. Special features of the E-333 includes: the unit works in areas up to 333 cubic feet, requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe! The unit measures 6 1/4" L, 1 ¼" W, 4 ¾" H.
Plug in to renew! (10-12 hours)
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Offices/Supply Closets: Protects electronic equipment, supplies and paper from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gym Lockers: Absorbs odors and dries wet gym clothes faster.
- Musical Instruments: Prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gun Safes: Prevent rust to guns and expensive ammunition and other damage caused by excess moisture.
- Safety Deposit Boxes: Protect your valuables and documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
We live in Florida and put a 333 in our pantry, it works great and keeps our dry food fresh longer! Looking at the 1100 for my kids room next.
$ Verified Buyer
I have 6 gallon buckets of dehydrated foods that are opened and resealed with the Gamma Lids. I put one in each pail before I resealed it. Since I'm periodically in and out, moisture will get back in the buckets. The 333 is a bit large for that size but I'll see how well it works. So far it's been in there a week and is still solid blue. I can see when they're no longer working and can recharge them so I don't lose my food storage to moisture.
I bought this unit for a gun safe and have used it continuously for the past 10 years. For one 2-year period the safe was sealed while I was working overseas except for every 6 weeks I had a friend dry out the unit. When I came home my firearms were still in perfect condition. Now after 10 years I need to dry out the unit much more frequently but it still works great.
We bought our first RV in March of 2016. Everyone told use to get moisture ridding chemicals, to protect it from moisture damage while sitting unused. I saw your product while shopping, and decided to give it a try, because it is rechargeable without having to buy more chemicals every month. I bought 2, I put one at the rear of the RV and the other at the front. They work great, I haven't had any moisture problems. Yesterday (Oct 20, 2016), I came across the E-500, and bought 2 of them. Thank you for a great product. - Bill