Eva-Dry 500 Mini-Dehumidifier
Eva-Dry 500 Mini-Dehumidifier Customers love this product!
5.0 out of 5 based on all 6 reviews.
Now Only $29.95
Limited Time Offer
The E-500 fights and protects against dampness in areas such as:
- Closets: Eva-Dry prevents damage to fabrics and musty odors caused by excess moisture.
- Boats: Keeps boat cabins and areas dry and free of humidity build-up.
- RVs and campers: Protect your outdoor home from humidity in the air and interior living spaces.
- Gun Safes: Prevent rust to guns and expensive ammunition and other damage caused by excess moisture.
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
This eco-friendly dehumidifier silently and reliably protects against mold, mildew and moisture in areas larger than the Eva-Dry E-333, units and lasts 30-60 days before renewing. Special features of the E-500 includes: the unit works in areas up to 500 cubic feet, requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe! The unit measures 8" L , 2 ½" W, 5 ½" H.
Plug in to renew! (12-15 hours)
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Cabinets: Protects stored food from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Offices/Supply Closets: Protects electronic equipment, supplies and paper from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gym Lockers: Absorbs odors and dries wet gym clothes faster.
- Safes: Protect your valuable pictures and important documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Musical Instruments: Prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Plastic Storage Containers: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture on stored seasonal clothing
I use this in a bathroom with no vent fan and it does a great job of clearing out the after-shower humidity.
I use the Eva-Dry 500 in a sealed freezer fermentation chamber for home brewing beer. I can leave it in the chamber for months at a time without a single worry of mold. It's perfect!
I purchased two E-500 Eva-Dry units at Home Depot almost a year ago. One of the units would not heat up to dry out the silica beads. I sent out an email explaining the problem and had a few extra questions too. It was probally the longest email they have ever received. I was surprised to get a phone call back from a real person (Ken), not just some generic email back. He answered my questions, and sent me a new unit. Sometimes you get to know a company or a product better - if you have a problem. Not only do I recommend this company, I will buy a few more. They back up their product and provide real customer service! Thanks Ev-Dry & Ken!
Dear Eva-Dry, I'm writing to say thank you for making such an amazing product. We are full time RVers living in and around Park City, UT. We own 6 Eva-Dry 500s, 1 Eva-Dry 333, and 1 Eva-Dry 1100. We recommend them to all of our tiny house and full time RVer friends. Seriously, everyone who buys them says they are life changing. Our mold and mildew problems are completely resolved. If I could hug your engineers I would. If I could print a huge Eva-Dry logo on the side of the camper and be a shameless sponsored RVer, I would. I write about your products in my blog, I seriously cannot rave enough about how awesome everything has been. Thank you.
I use this unit in the bilge of my boat while I have it stored outside under cover in the winter months and it really helps keep the moisture down!
I have 4 of the 500 and 3 Eva Dry 333. Several of these are over 3 years old and still work great. I keep some in my safes and some in the basement utility room. They are handy to use, keep the areas dry and are easy to recharge. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone. No issues what-so-ever.