✔ EASY TO USE & RECHARGE: Just place and go to have your small spaces up to 500 cubic feet dry and odor-free.
✔ MINI DEHUMIDIFIERS THAT GO A LONG WAY: Our dehumidifiers may be small but they are powerful! The units absorb up to 6oz-8oz of water over 30-60 days before needing to recharge the silica gel beads.
✔ SMALL, SLEEK, ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Our portable, renewable dehumidifiers are made without toxic chemicals and are completely child and pet safe. Their sleek eco-friendly design allows you to re-charge them anywhere. Their size is optimal for cars, closets, boats, cabinets, gun safes, and even gym bags!
✔ 100% CORDLESS DEHUMIDIFIER: No cables or batteries required. Just plug your device into the wall and watch the silica beads dry up for re-use.
✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our dehumidifiers are of top quality, super durable, and extremely reliable. All Eva-Dry products come with an industry-leading, 5-year warranty guarantee so you can get rid of moisture and mold.
These mini yet powerful units protect areas up to 500 cubic feet.
The E-500 is optimal for all of your small spaces including closets, under sinks, cabinets, pantries, cars, boat cabins, bathrooms, and even gun safes! They are great gifts for moms, dads, RV-travelers and boat fanatics.
Engineered with non-toxic crystallized silica gel technology, these mini dehumidifiers will quickly and efficiently absorb up to 6 to 8 oz of moisture from the air without any troublesome leaks or spills.
Renewable & Eco-Friendly:
The devices are 100% RENEWABLE! They require no batteries or cords for use and work for up to 10 years.
How They Work:
As the devices absorb humidity from the air, the moisture indicator beads will turn from orange to green, indicating that it’s time to recharge the unit for 12-14 hours. Repeat the process for up to 10 years!
Our Eva-Dry Promise:
Protect your valuables and small spaces with our E-500s and enjoy dry, odorless, and healthy environments for up to 10 years! Contact our customer service if any issues arise with your product.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Cabinets: Protects stored food from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Offices/Supply Closets: Protects electronic equipment, supplies and paper from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gym Lockers: Absorbs odors and dries wet gym clothes faster.
- Safes: Protect your valuable pictures and important documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Musical Instruments: Prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Plastic Storage Containers: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture on stored seasonal clothing